Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another daily dose of WTF

Hi, folks. Things are going to slow down a bit as we approach Christmas, and I apologize for that. To make up for not getting three posts in this week, I thought I'd post a couple of links to tide you over.

1up.com isn't as huge a bucket of fail as places like Kotaku and Destructoid, but it's user-generated content can still be... problematic. As witness by the Club o' Cleavage hosted on their site. Because heaven forbid these guys should leave the house and talk with real girls.

And then we have this picture of a Games For Girls display at a GameStop in California. Seriously? It's almost enough to make me want to stop shopping there, but it'll never happen because I'm cheap and I hate paying $60 for games.

Lastly we have Pillow Fight for the iPhone, in which buxom bikini-clad women engage in a pillow fight. Classy.