Thursday, March 17, 2011

Goodbye, Blogger. Hello, Wordpress.

Go Make Me A Sandwich has moved to Wordpress.

Okay, folks. I've had to remove 10 comments so far from the spam folder today alone. TEN. And yet it fails to remove comments that are ACTUAL SPAM. I'm sick of having to deal with this, and I'm sick of feeling like I have to check in every few hours to make sure no one's comments have been eaten. I want to reject the tyranny of internet time, so I'm moved things over to Wordpress. I apologize for the short notice, but I happened to have time today so I figured I'd get it done now.

All of the comment threads have been moved over to Wordpress as well, so please update your bookmarks accordingly.

I'm leaving comments open here through the end of the weekend, just so people don't have to change their bookmarks for the conversations they're currently following, but starting Monday morning comments will be closed here.

Other than that, nothing is changing. I plan to stick to my current posting "schedule" and format.

Once again, please update your bookmarks to gomakemeasandwich.wordpress.com

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience, folks!