Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I cannot brain, I have the sick.

Hi, folks. Just a heads up. I managed to catch some sort of plague from a friend's kids over the weekend. It's kicking my ass and giving me a serious case of the stupid, so I'm going to be a little quiet for the next few days until I feel better. (Try to behave yourself in the comment threads, folks. Don't do anything I wouldn't... oh wait...)

Mayhaps I will finish the 2nd of my gender-swapped drawings whilst I am sick - coloring is about all the intellectual activity I can handle right now.

In the mean time, I didn't want to leave you empty-handed, so check out these links:


In the new DC Online MMO, you can play any type of female hero you want. As long as they have ENORMOUS KNOCKERS.


An LJ post in which a female comic fan rants about why she shouldn't have to feel uncomfortable in comic stores. Substitute "game" for comic and you'd pretty much have a treatise on how I feel in game stores.


Why do women prefer anime and manga to other parts of geekdom? Hint: Because they're the parts that don't tell us to GTFO.